Camilo Martínez Beltran
(57) 1 317-4720
Camilo is the Managing Partner of DLA PIPER MARTINEZ BELTRAN and head of the Corporate M&A and Finance Practice of the firm.
Mr. Martinez has extensive experience in the Colombian and foreign securities markets, and has led the issuance of stock and bonds at the Colombian Stock Exchange, and issuance of bonds under the144A rule abroad.
Camilo has also led some of the country’s most significant M&A transactions, in sectors such as the financial, natural resources, and Technology Media &Telecommunications among others.
- Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Finance – Infrastructure & Energy
- Foreign Investment
- Antitrust , Competition, Data Privacy and Consumer
• LLM., Georgetown University (District of Columbia, USA)
• Financial regulation Postgraduate Program University of Los Andes (Colombia)
• Law Degree (JD equivalent), Universidad Javeriana (Colombia)
- New York
- Leading lawyer, Banking and finance, IFLR 1000,
- Banking & Finance, Chambers Latin America, 2016
- Corporate/M&A, Chambers Latin America, 2016
- Banking & Finance: Capital Markets, Chambers Latin America, 2016
- International Bar Association (IBA)